Before convening a meeting or conference we must ensure the availability of space. One method I like more is to use calendar email. It has numerous advantages:
- Possibility to open a schedule for each of the rooms where we see the availability according to schedule.
- Possibility to reserve rooms without informing attendees by email.
- Create recurring meetings in case they are monthly, biweekly, once 6 weeks …
- Once chosen the date, time and room, we can send convene a meeting to the different members.
- We can attach the agenda or any other information.
- The participant can accept, reject or even propose a new date.
- The call is set on the calendars of attendee and it is synchronized with mobiles.
- If this is the first time someone comes, you can include the exact address, providing a map to see on mobile, including reference sites and especially parking.
And remember, before sending the call a meeting, think about whether it is necessary to do a meeting or conference.