Once we booked the conference room and we synchronized agendas, we convene a meeting with a brief statement: the agenda. The points cannot miss are:
- Person, department or convening authority.
- People convened, first the person who runs, different people called and finally the secretary if it is needed.
- Reason for the meeting, type of meeting.
- Place, date and time of start and end of the meeting. We calculate the price / hour x participant x number of hours of meeting.
- Item points, the first is reading and approval of previous minutes and the last item is question time. Date of issue.
- Signature of the person in charge for the meeting.
The agenda will be sent with a minimum of 48 hours in advance and the secretary will ensure that all attendees receive it and they will attend.