Some time ago I wrote a post about the desirability of writing a procedures manual, as each company works in a unique way. However, besides writing:
- Do not take for granted that, as we wrote it, it is very clear and easy to understand.
- It is not enough to deliver it and comment: “take a look and ask me if you have any doubt.”
- You have to explain, face-to-face if it is possible, on the pone if there is no choice.
- Give to the person is being formed a copy of the concern section to write down notes.
- If a person returns to make the same mistake, we must ask ourselves whether we had explained properly, because the trainee believes is doing it correctly.
- Arrange to meet with this person to explain suitably and revise the manual to facilitate work.
All these contribute to integration at work, team building and it improves our CO attitude;)
(Image from the free image Pixabay bank)